Holy dang, this this really what I think it is? Apparently so.
ONE like and ONE reblog ONLY. No excuses. Okay? Okay.
You don’t need to be following me, but I’ll throw in something special if you are! I’ll throw in something EXTRA special if you live in the Las Vegas/Pahrump/Henderson area, regardless if you’re following me or not.
You need to be comfortable giving me your name and address.
I can only ship to people within the US of A. I’ll take care of the cost and yeah.
NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS. I will be checking.
The TWO winners will be randomly chosen on Saturday, June 8th.
WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING.
First place will receive:
- Two HOMESTUCK SHIRTS of your choice. It can be anything from God Tier, Trickster, Genderbent, OC, cannon, you name it I’ll make it. It can be trolls, kids, I DON’T CARE.
- CANDY. It can be any sort of candy you want. Be it gummy bears, twizzlers, lollipops, gumballs, yeah. Even the candy that is hard to find in stores, I’ll try to get a bag of it for you. AS LONG AS IT’S NOT CHOCOLATE.
- Four CAR STICKERS. I can make God Tier aspects, troll signs, and kid symbols. Even if you don’t have a car, they can be used as stickers for notebooks, laptops, yeah yeah. And they can last up to FIVE YEARS.
- A $10 Target gift card featuring a bunch of poker playing dogs. Like I said, the red background and the green table have a fuzzy texture.
Second place will receive:
- One Homestuck shirt, two car decals, and the candy of your choice.
GOOD LUCK, AND LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN.
2 years ago I saw a group of middle school aged Buddhist boys in orange robes who had shaved heads and a little boy saw them and said “Look, Mom! Airbenders!” and at first they laughed but then they told him that they were Airbenders but they weren’t allowed to airbend in public and it was pretty much the greatest thing I’ve ever seen
if you ever think mythology is boring or serious business or whatever shit
just remember that cerberus, the hell-hound and guard dog of the underworld, comes from the root indo-european word ḱerberos, which evolved into the greek word kerberos, which got changed to cerberus when it went from greek to latin
ḱerberos means “spotted”
hades, lord of the dead, literally fucking named his pet dog spot
Man who needs Jake anyway.
I love this friendship and it’s so underappreciated within the fandom (cOUGHDIRKJAKESHIPPESR) like seriously if you read their pesterlogs these two absolutely adore each other and you can really see the John and Rose reflected in it almost?
POINT BEING THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER AND IF YOU READ POST TRICKSTER LOGS THEY APOLOGISE AND REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER PLATONICALLY AND WOW
APPRECIATE THIS FRIENDSHIP.
i think i’ve reblogged this before
don’t care, reblogging again
The Man Who Lives Alone
My Intro to Comics final about ghosts and love.